How to add a subwoofer to a clean line?

JH-2

Inspired
Hi friends,

I want to add a subwoofer to my bass clean line and I do not know how to do it. My presets already has 2 amps and cabs so I can not add one more, it has to be otherwise, can this be done?

Thanks

Most any decent subwoofer will have its own crossover and tunable low/high pass filters as well as a full range output

Just run your signal into the sub and it will just amplify the lows and either let you send the highs to your other full range speakers or give them the full signal

They do this on purpose as it would otherwise be a pain to run a dedicated output to a sub on its own

the problem is that I do not know if one can be inserted in the ax for my clean line, that is the problem.

That is the point I was making, you don’t need to insert anything, just plug your main outlets into the subwoofer and then into your main speakers. They are designed to work together.

Honestly last thing you’d want is to run a different output to a sub because then it’s going to be a lot harder to balance the response of the two systems and you might have way too much low end etc

I dont have subwoofer. I want inser deep frequencies in my line but I do not know how to do it.

Turn up the bass....

Or add a low octave with the Pitch block.

I dont have subwoofer. I want inser deep frequencies in my line but I do not know how to do it.

Sorry, maybe a language barrier but I’ve got zero idea what your even trying to ask, a sub woofer is a physical speaker so apparently not what your asking about...

ohh what you mean is to add a deep channel in the preset. you can split a direct signal put a ---> (amp or drive clean setting for use a as a preamp) or only an eq block then use a high cut to cut all the highs (around 250hz) ----> compressor you need to compress the low end

I have two sounds, one with 2 amps and 2 cabs and two with clean line. Yes, I want to agree deep channel in the clean line.

Maybe I can get it as yek says with the Pitch block, does anyone know how to adjust it to an low octave?

You could also use a crossover block, and set it to output (say) 200 Hz and below directly to your output. Then you could just use the crossover level to dial in the amount of bone crushing bass you want.
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom