How to actually purchase an AxeFx Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianJ

Inspired
Hey guys! I'm looking to order an Ultra, but I can't seem to get a response to my emails and there's no phone number to call that I could find?

I understand they are out of stock or on back-order or whatever, but how do you even order one???

Thanks!

Brian

you can only get them from the Yahoo site when they are in stock. There is no other way that I know of, and you will need a credit/debit card that can handle that amount. There is no waiting list. You have to keep trying - which is how everyone gets them... Sorry.

Just ordered a Standard from the store. No Ultras that I can see, however. And it looks like the Standards are gone already, too...

Just ordered a Standard from the store. No Ultras that I can see, however. And it looks like the Standards are gone already, too...

You seem like a lucky one!

It takes a lot of will power to keep this kind of money on standby in the checking account.... Darn you Suhr Guitar temptations!

You seem like a lucky one!

It takes a lot of will power to keep this kind of money on standby in the checking account.... Darn you Suhr Guitar temptations!

Seeing as I already have an outstanding Suhr S1 (and wouldn't be able to get much more Suhr-wise for $1499), I think this temptation was non-existent ;)

Also, keep in mind that this was a slow work week for me, so I was hitting that Add to Cart button like a crack-fiend...

I have been doing that for 3 weeks and it seems like it is the only one that was released??
I hope more are coming because at the rate of 1 every 3 weeks it's gonna be hard !

There's always Ebay or the For Sale section here in the forums if you don't want to wait for Fractal. You see them listed sometimes. If it's your first experience though, I'd wait and get it from Fractal so you have the 15 day return window. That way you can try it out to see if it suits your needs. (pfft...as if it wouldn't!) ;)

What's the "yahoo" site to buy it from???

And I'm not a big fan of paying $2500 on eBay for one...it seemed shady too that fractal themselves have one on eBay for $2500...they are saying something about it's the last one in stock, etc.etc. But they are trying to get $2500 for it when they have them listed on sale at their own site for about $2000. This makes no sense, if they want to charge $2500 for it then price them that way, but don't put them on your site for $2000 "out of stock" and then go to eBay to sell "the only one left" for $2500...

So, really they aren't out of stock at all, they just decided they want more money for this "last one"...I believe that's called price gouging...and it's shady.

Idk, maybe it's just me, but I don't care for that at all...

the yahoo site is on the fractal home page.

post a link to where fractal is doing that on ebay... otherwise i don't buy that claim...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom