How to access the factory cabs ?

frankiev

Experienced
No doubt a stupid question but how do you get to the factory cabs and how do you change them in the grid . I go to the layout then select cab and I see the 4 cab slots but when I try to change the cab in slot 1 I only see 2 options

There are 5 banks: Factory 1, Factory 2, Legacy, User 1, User 2
Select the box that contains one of those and just turn the dial until you get where you want to be
Legacy is the cabs from the II
Factory 1 & 2 is the new stuff

There are 5 banks: Factory 1, Factory 2, Legacy, User 1, User 2
Select the box that contains one of those and just turn the dial until you get where you want to be
Legacy is the cabs from the II
Factory 1 & 2 is the new stuff
Thanks for the reply . I must be a little slow today but when I select the grid view I of course see the cab block so I select edit and it shows 4 columns under cab 1 and hit edit it takes me to the cab page and I see 4 rows . In the first row I hit edit and it takes me to a chorus page ? So I go back and this time I turn the value knob instead of edit and I see legacy ,scratchpad ,user2, and user1 . I expected to see all the cabs as options . I know I doing something wrong but I can figure out what it is

The number box next to the box that can contain "Factory 1, Factory 2, Legacy, User 1, User 2" is the box for the number of cab you want from that particular selected bank. Try clicking EDIT or ENTER on that number box.

I tried that and enter does nothing . If i hit edit and it takes me to the chorus page options .
Let me try to explain better
I select a preset
I navagate to the cab block and hit edit
It takes me to the cab page where I see 4 rows cab1 cab2 cab3 cab4
with cab1 highlighted I hit edit and it takes me to a chorus list
If I turn the value knob i get scratchpad legacy user 1 user2 factory 1 factory2
hitting enter does nothing on any of those and hitting edit takes me to a chorus page
Sorry to be so difficult

When in a block's Edit mode, you should not hit Edit again. Because that will take you to the next block on the grid.
Just use the cursor and page keys to move around, and use the Value wheel and Enter/Exit.

Last edited:
I tried that and enter does nothing . If i hit edit and it takes me to the chorus page options .
Let me try to explain better
I select a preset
I navagate to the cab block and hit edit
It takes me to the cab page where I see 4 rows cab1 cab2 cab3 cab4
with cab1 highlighted I hit edit and it takes me to a chorus list
If I turn the value knob i get scratchpad legacy user 1 user2 factory 1 factory2
hitting enter does nothing on any of those and hitting edit takes me to a chorus page
Sorry to be so difficult
When you're editing the cab block, use knob A ("Nav") or the arrow keys to move up and down in the list of parameters. The line will start on "Factory" as you've seen, and knobs B, C, D, and E can be used to edit the values (Factory1, Factory2, Legacy, User1, etc). Now turn Knob A once (or arrow down) to highlight the "Number line". With a number highlighted you can press the Enter key, you now have the cab picker up, make a selection here, press Exit to return to the previous screen and you'll see the number of the cab has changed to the one you selected from inside the cab picker.

Cab Picker – With the cab number field selected, press ENTER to show the Cab Picker. This lists all IRs in the current bank and makes it easy to scroll through the list to find what you are looking for. UltraRes IRs are shown in violet. Non-UltraRes IRs are shown in green. Cabs are initially shown in

Found this in the manual . When I hit enter nothing happens . ??

Back
Top Bottom