How setup the FM3 in reaper?

Can someone please explain to me how to setup the FM3 to work in reaper. I have no problem using my Scarlett interface with other plugins. Thanks in advance.

I believe that's all it shows you on a Mac. I think you manage the available inputs and outputs from the OS's Audio settings. I'm a PC guy, so I'm not certain on that one.

If your on Mac ,just go into audio in settings should show up there , and then in reaper hit the record button on a track ,there a place on the track that you can either record in mono or stereo, I go directly from fm3 usb to my mac

Reaper should have audio input and output selection in the preferences, and the FM3 should show up. Application settings and OS settings don't always talk to each other.

If your on Mac ,just go into audio in settings should show up there , and then in reaper hit the record button on a track ,there a place on the track that you can either record in mono or stereo, I go directly from fm3 usb to my m
Reaper should have audio input and output selection in the preferences, and the FM3 should show up. Application settings and OS settings don't always talk to each other.
For some reason the routing options aren’t showing up in preferences. When I record I only get a the di signal and plugins aren’t having any effect on the sound either.

I would try just usb from fm3 to your Mac , plug-ins can be heard though the monitor in reaper ,that speaker in your track top left, sometimes you have to click it twice and what alex1fly said too, preferences in reaper

It will help if you post more information about your setup. I had similar issues and solved them by using the SPDIF output into my interface.

I used to just run usb from fm3 to Mac and use a stereo y cable from head phone jack to powered monitor ,worked fine. but now I just used usb to Mac and have my fm3 run to monitors , I can play music ,use reaper and every thing come out monitors.i did the other way before I got xlr to 1/4 to run from my fm3

Back
Top Bottom