How often are new Amp updates?

JohnRaptor

Inspired
Does anyone know generally how long it is between amp updates? I think the fact that Cliff gives us these awesome updates is like icing on the cake and a real treat every time they are released.

I haven't been following but has there been any talk of what if any new amps cliff is maybe looking to include in future FXII updates? I personally am hoping for some killer hi gain amps. :)

In my experience there's no clear timetable, but I wouldn't be holding my breath right now. I wasn't around for the early days (got in at Ultra 6.xx), but it went from 6.xx to 11 in a little over 2 years. New amps tend to trickle out, 1 or 2 at a time. I'm also guessing that most of Cliff's focus at least for a while is in getting new units out, dealing with basic functionality bugs and tweaks, and keeping his blood pressure down and ulcer under control after the onslaught of people wishing they already had their II.

Well the axe 2 is still in fw 1 so the answer is yeah we are gonna see new amp models. It happened for axe 1, it'll probably happen for axe 2.

When the masses cry out for a particular sumpin sumpin....:p
Well then, someone needs to start the Axe-II version of the "Amp Request" thread, don't they? :lol

I've wanted to see the channel 3 of the ENGL Invader 100 modeled myself. Love that amp, especially on that channel.

Back
Top Bottom