How much would you pay for fractal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, when YM wrote earlier in this thread that some would call him crazy for planning on buying a pair of Capodimonte lamps, I had to Google what the hell that was. I learned that these lamps are "famous for its moulded figurines and its decorative modelled flowers."

Kinda like this monstrosity.......
fc7cb962d0cb0b3148ef4b19ed7ea58b.jpg
I found that on a CL ad. Guy was looking for $800. Said it was owned by a local "famous guy."

I almost bought it just to make lewd pics with it whenever this asshat popped back up.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tool? Im no tool. It's meaningless to say how much you'd pay for a peice of gear for unless income is known. A millionaire spends 3000 its nothing hardly missed, a guy that lives at home and only makes 1 hundred a week a part time job, well that shows much more sacrifice and drive to have something someone feels is extremely important. To the guy that posted the photo of the truck... bot sure what that was supposed to mean. But I'd rather not even have a car and have nice music gear if I had to choose between the two. And if I had kids, id make sure I spent every cent I had on myself before I died, I wouldnt want anyone to get any of my money, let them work for their own.

Ok, so the only thing I've gotten from this entire thread is you like the Axe Fx. Just like the rest of us. What a useless thread.

I see no reason to be secretive about ones income or status. If you don't wanna participate thats kool. But I disagree that this is a pointless thread. It's very relevant. So many threads are created about arguing over what peice of gear is better or how something may seem overpriced when brand x does "almost" the same thing for x amount less etc. Everyone has different priorities in life. I also plan to buy a pair of capodimonte lamps in a few months for $1,800.... many may think thats crazy for a decorative peice of furniture to light my room, but it's important to me. Fact is, a lot more people would own fractals right now outside of the people on this forum if fractals were only ten dollars a pop, I bet you 95 percent of all guitars would play exclusive with fractal if they were only ten dollars a pop! So you see, cost, and a persons priorities and importance a person places on things when it comes to choosing a peice of gear. Most honestly can't deny the fractal is the best on the market, the ones that dont have one either cant afford it or they simply dont value musical gear above other things in life to see fit to dedicate whatever the cost is to own one. From what people have replied on here so far, I gather if the axe fx 3 came out today at a price of seven thousand dollars, over half if this forum would never be willing to pay that. However, I would, even if it meant taking out a loan or getting a new credit card with a higher limit. Thats just the way I am. Im crazy like that. I don't expect the rest of yall to be like that, but it is interesting to see where yall draw the line on cost for the best of the best and the laws of dimi diminishing returns etc. Like would you pay a extra grand for something that could be proved better in some way but only peoplr like eric johnson could hear the difference with their golden ears... yes "i" would. Having the best is most important to me. Im also going to buy a $150 mogami 12 foot cable for my fractal when I get it next month, because again, I am not materialistic, I don't want a lot of things in life, but the few things I do want must be of the absolute best quality.

TLDR. Be advised that paragraph breaks cost nothing.

People that use the abbreviation tldr are not only victims of a dumbed down society with short attention spans and poor reading and comprehension skills, but they are crybaby losers who most likely are idiots born after 1974.

This thread is now pointless and childish. Admins: Please close it.

That's your worthless opinion dude. That's problem with America, lack of free speech these days. The thread is good, you jerks are just ruining with your off topic posts. If you don't like MY thread gtf out of it and go die in a fire, no one twisted your arm to read MY thread or post in it.

People that use the abbreviation tldr are not only victims of a dumbed down society with short attention spans and poor reading and comprehension skills, but they are crybaby losers most likely are a idiot born after 1974.

1. Actually 1971;
2. Your grammar is as reprehensible as your sentence structure;
3. You spent nearly 10% of your annual take-home on a rack unit. That makes guitar sounds. And it's the most important thing in your life, including family members. I'd ask who is the loser here, but this is too sad.

1. Actually 1971;
2. Your grammar is as reprehensible as your sentence structure;
3. You spent nearly 10% of your annual take-home on a rack unit. That makes guitar sounds. And it's the most important thing in your life, including family members. I'd ask who is the loser here, but this is too sad.

No. I just have my priorities straight. It's obvious we hate each other so you should go take part in a thread elsewhere and leave me to my own thread here.

Hey admins-I got written up for less than this guy is saying-"go die in a fire" Really?

And my beef was with a guy who said my viet nam service was a joke? Yup, that's right. And I GOT JUMPED ON by admins because I told him to drop dead? so what's going on here?

Close this obnoxious thread already,,,,,,,,,,

That's your worthless opinion dude. That's problem with America, lack of free speech these days. The thread is good, you jerks are just ruining with your off topic posts. If you don't like MY thread gtf out of it and go die in a fire, no one twisted your arm to read MY thread or post in it.

I think it's pretty obvious here that it's Romeo again on a fake account just doing what he does best, being an idiot. Please admins, close this thread and get rid of this guy again.

I think it's pretty obvious here that it's Romeo again on a fake account just doing what he does best, being an idiot. Please admins, close this thread and get rid of this guy again.

If the admins close this thread over this petty bs which isn't even my fault it only will go to further show how freedom of speech is on life support thesr days in America, as well as demonstrating fractal and cliff chase do not welcome everyone here to participate unless they fit in with these types of clicks here. Is this the pmrc or what up in here trying to silence everyones voice? This is ridiculous the way yall conduct your witch hunts on anyone that don't fit your group click mentality.

If the admins close this thread over this petty bs which isn't even my fault it only will go to further show how freedom of speech is on life support thesr days in America, as well as demonstrating fractal and cliff chase do not welcome everyone here to participate unless they fit in with these types of clicks here. Is this the pmrc or what up in here trying to silence everyones voice? This is ridiculous the way yall conduct your witch hunts on anyone that don't fit your group click mentality.

Or if proves every once a while you gotta dump a cup a bleach in the ole gene pool to kill off the scum.

Who'd a thought he'd enjoy plugging into a black box so much?

freedom of speech is on life support thesr days in America

taking control of one's own forum isn't a violation of someone else's freedom of speech. "Freedom of Speech" specifically means no law can be passed that bars someone's speech. private matters are another topic altogether, as well as "fighting words," threats, obscenity and defamation. so yeah, there's little to do here with FoS proper.

what were you hoping to accomplish with this thread?

it's been a recent trend here that anyone who disagrees with the first post is being a clique or brown-nosing FAS. so silly. you post your opinions, other people post theirs.

want to know the best way to stop this? stop posting. thread sinks to the bottom, know one remembers it a day later.

try that.

I'm sorry, but when your start your OP out like this

1. How much income do you make after taxes yearly, and are you the sole provider in your house, and if not how much does the other make yearly after taxes?

That above has NOTHING to do with this forum or why we are here, which is to discuss the Axe Fx and its related products. That type of question is just looking to ruffle feathers. People looking to ruffle feathers for no good reason, and sticking their noses where they don't belong, is what's wrong with this Country. Not your imagined censorship or cliques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom