How much longer is the sale going on for?

I’d assume that most people in the market are aware of the sale pricing on the new units and will pay accordingly for a used MkII.

I’ve been tryin to sell mine locally and haven’t been able to get even $1300 for it. I still see people listing them for prices like $1600 and $1700 but honestly who would pay that kind of money for a used version II when for $100 more you not only get the brand new unit, but also the latest technology...

Maybe once the sale ends, if it ends, and the new pricing options are higher the used values will go higher again. However, you also have to realize that the sale has made a bunch of people upgrade, and a result, lots of used gear hitting the market, thus supply exceeding demand, and then it becomes an issue of who’s willing to sell it for the least money just to get it sold.

Bottom line, I don’t think your ever going to sell your used mkII for the same price you can get a new XL+ for these days.

Two years ago, sure.. I sold my first II for $1900, but as I said, I haven’t been able to get even $1300 for it this month. Value just isn’t there anymore

I’d assume that most people in the market are aware of the sale pricing on the new units and will pay accordingly for a used MkII.

I’ve been tryin to sell mine locally and haven’t been able to get even $1300 for it. I still see people listing them for prices like $1600 and $1700 but honestly who would pay that kind of money for a used version II when for $100 more you not only get the brand new unit, but also the latest technology...

Maybe once the sale ends, if it ends, and the new pricing options are higher the used values will go higher again. However, you also have to realize that the sale has made a bunch of people upgrade, and a result, lots of used gear hitting the market, thus supply exceeding demand, and then it becomes an issue of who’s willing to sell it for the least money just to get it sold.

Bottom line, I don’t think your ever going to sell your used mkII for the same price you can get a new XL+ for these days.

Two years ago, sure.. I sold my first II for $1900, but as I said, I haven’t been able to get even $1300 for it this month. Value just isn’t there anymore

Even half a year ago when I was shopping, going rate for Mk II was ~$1400, XL ~$1700, XL+ ~$1900. So it's going to be hard for you guys to get more with the sale and all.

Yup, slapped mine up for 15'sh and don't expect to sell it anytime soon. Since the sale has lasted so long I think everyone who ever thought about owning a Fractal unit now has one whether they bought new or used. I'll hold out till the used prices go back up which may be a while.

Back
Top Bottom