How many Ultra Owners are there?

vintageguitarz

Inspired
I was just curious - does anyone Know. I ordered my ultra and MFC about a month ago and eagerly awaits its arrival. I look forward to being part of the Fractal gang. I have read so many reviews and heard so many others patches I will most certainly make contributions as well when i finally have it. I have a real 1963 Vibroverb that has killer brownface sound - I will have to see how well this lives up to the real deal. I am quite sure i will be pleased. Cheers :roll: Everyone and happy holidays.

I have an Ultra and I love it. If I can ever afford it, I'd like to get a second one as a backup. I don't see that happening anytime soon since I had to sell off a bunch of gear to get the one I have, but it's a nice thought anyway. :)

This has been asked before quite a few times i think. The answer is noone knows apart from Fractal, and they wont give that figure out. All anyone can do is take a VERY wild guess.

Welcome btw.

There's probably a way to figure it out. Find out what the serial number was on the first units that were shipping, and then compare them to the serial numbers on the newest units.

Back
Top Bottom