How many of you have dimed out the Gain on and seen the Crazy Face

yeah I do it every time I try a new amp, just incase it comes up with a picture of a turd like "come on man, this does not sound good" :p

Or rather how many of you have cranked up EVERY dial to max just to see if there is something else hidden somewhere ;)

I rarely use this but agree that it's fucking hilarious. 19 year old Franky would have never used an amp without melty-face had the Axe Fx existed in the 90's. On the rare occasions when I want to see melty face it seems to get stuck and I have to revert the preset. Wonder what that's all about ...

I rarely use this but agree that it's fucking hilarious. 19 year old Franky would have never used an amp without melty-face had the Axe Fx existed in the 90's. On the rare occasions when I want to see melty face it seems to get stuck and I have to revert the preset. Wonder what that's all about ...
If you just double click it then it will revert back to 5.

Well I am going to be really honest here, I am new to the Axe just a month in, I downloaded a preset for Highway to Hell to try out, saw the melty face and thought it was something special in the preset. No idea it was just in there.

Learn something new everyday.:oops:

There's not only a melty face in Axe-Edit, it also says 'melt faces' on the Axe's green front screen when you dime the drive control.

Back
Top Bottom