How many of us are have trouble holding your pick or switching to fingers and then switching back to your pick? Check 2nd page for pictures and info.

Not just rubber my friend but also rock, pop and country bands too!

I reckon it's a rotating finger or thumb cuff with a slot for the edge of a pick ..... they don't come slicker than the Super Pick Flicker™

Seems like if you drilled a single hole, then loop the rubberband... you might be on to something. All chemical free, no superglue needed.

There are times when I find it between my lips. I haven’t choked yet, but it’s not a safe method.

Definitely not safe. I used to put them in my mouth all of the time when finger picking, but I ended up choking on one once when I was in my teens. Luckily my mom had just waked into the house, saw me in distress and performed the heimlich maneuver.

FYI
Putting together a "poor-mans" patent on rubberband idea. I'll be mailing to my self 7 envelopes, which will be time marked stamped by the post office, with my idea.

This thread is nothing but spam. And now reported as such.
Hi Vegas, no it is not spam... Spam involves me selling a product . I am not. Try looking up my threads... you will see what I've done for the forum members.. I have never sold or accepted cash for helping small American companies discount their unique musical products.

Last edited:
I use the Chris Broderick Pick Clip. I learned about them a few years ago when he did a demo video for the Axe-Fx II. I just wish they came in brighter colors instead of just black. Once it's on my thumb, I never drop it but I have a tendency to put it down or drop it as I'm putting it on my thumb and because it's black, It's not easy to see.

http://chrisbroderick.com/blog/store/
Hi GMB, I also bought his thumb pick holder.. Didn't work for me , the pick just sailed out into the audience ... Still have it if anyone wants it..PM me

Last edited:
I have been in touch with a inventor that has a innovative solution.. When I get the ok from them for a discount forum code, I will post itFri 6pm after Thanksgiving. All I can say is now I am able to play a WHOLE set and play /fingerpick with one pick and NEVER drop it!

I reckon it's a rotating finger or thumb cuff with a slot for the edge of a pick ..... they don't come slicker than the Super Pick Flicker™
Hi Max, Nope..I think... Do you have a link? Googled it with no luck...

Last edited:
If for any reason this thread disappears after tomorrow... Private message me and I will send you the info for buy one /get one free..Rock On..

Does your ideal involve a rubber band?

Hi Max, Nope..I think... Do you have a link? Googled it with no luck...
Nah mate ... No such product. I'm just pulling your leg.

You are 'pretailing' a product with no direct correlation to any Fractal hardware on their forum so I expected the thread to be deleted as spam by now to be honest.

It could even be a method of research to get us to find and report similar existing products for all I know.

Given you state there's no financial incentive for you out of this I'm sure it would be a lot less suspicious if you could point people in the right direction when the product is actually available and can be viewed and bought online from somewhere other than here.

LOL, Good one Max ...ya got me... As to the forum , I've been here for 9 yrs . I would never post this type of promo anywhere BUT IN THE LOUNGE... That's why I said yesterday >>> If you want the special offer I got for the Fractal group>>> PLEASE private message me for the details<<< Matt is a great guy and I wouldn't want to give him any grief.. Feel free to look up my other threads , like the SOFT BUTTON promo in 2017 to augment the AX 8.. All that being said I will be glad to give the link at 6 pm, as I am trying to respect the inventor, who has never done a promo like this ... I will also post a youtube video done with a previous version

I just got the OK from the inventor.. Her REVERB site is set up for the promo>> buy one elite or classic AND get a Titanium model FREE>>>GOOD TILL THEY SELL OUT....Please mention what pick you use like STUBBIES, JAZZ 3 , etc ( sorry no Gravity /V-picks /custom pick preloads but you will be able to load your custom pick on your PickSlinger) and YOUR 0RDER + your FREE NEXT GEN "TITANIUM "MODEL will come pre-loaded WITH that pick... With any single purchase of any of the other 4 models , either one "ELITE" model OR one of the CLASSIC models you will get a FREE NEXT GEN "TITANIUM MODEL " which I have been beta testing >> IT HAS A NATURAL TENSION SO WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR GRIP, , IT POPS OUT OF THE WAY >> WITHOUT DOING ANY TYPE OF MANEUVERING >>> AND YOUR SET TO FINGERPICK..... The "TITANIUM" model, next generation is much sleeker. As it is a single piece of memory wire. close to invisible off stage except for the velcro ring on your finger... AND AS I STATED >>IT ROCKS...https://reverb.com/marketplace?make=pick-slinger-1

Last edited:
Here are a FEW youtube videos.. As fast as these guys are switching... The new sleeker Titanium acts like a spring (if you want it to) and it pops out of the way! EVEN FASTER... and

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom