How many ghost envelopes are running in the background?

How many ghost envelopes are running in the background?

• One per tube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One on the power supply

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shatteredsquare

Power User
How many ghost envelopes are running in the background to make the amps in this black box of voodoo start to actually warm up and start changing their pixie consumption rate over the course of a few hours? :eek:

I’m Canadian, and I did enjoy Cheech and Chong movies at one time, but believe it or not I don’t do pot - so this one’s lost on me.

Ah - It’s an FC thing - During the FC wait I’ve gone deep into Bome Midi Translator Pro software - a few hundred lines of Bome scripts have absolutely solved my MFC101 + HD500 foot controller woes with Axefx 3 - I want for nothing right now wrt foot switching in my guitar cave - though, as we speak, I’m cracking open the FC manual - further enlightenment (and GAS) likely to follow.

there are little gnomes running around inside this thing turning knobs that you can't see i'm telling you, it's alive. it's like Fredrik Thordendal's lead tone, there's like 6 different LFOs pulling on a note at once all in different directions, the thing is twisting around like a slug getting poked with a needle.

it's a discussion about the AFX3 and the ghost envelopes simulating thermal conductance in power tubes as they heat up and run for hours, u think plate voltage and impedance changes with run time and heat levels. i have x-ray hearing.

Back
Top Bottom