How many Distortions blocks can be used per patch?

I am new to the Fractal AXE-2 plus and trying to figure out if i can use more than 2 distortions blocks in the same patch. It only shows 1 & 1, the same with all the effects.
Thanks

There are two drive blocks with X/Y states for both. So essentially you can have four drives per preset, but only two can be active at one time.

Plus, you can use a Filter, Volume, EQ and/or PEQ Block(s) as Clean Boost(s) as well in lieu of using one of the Drive Blocks Boost pedals. Which will give you an additional option to drive the front end of the Amp.
Also don’t forget about the Boost Switch on the front of the Amp as well that’s a +20dB and there’s also the Saturation Drive on the front of the Amp. *These are both on the Basic Page*
What I often like to do regarding the Boost on the Front of the Amp is use it in conjunction with the Input Trim & use of Scenes. I’ll turn down the Input Trim & dial everything in so I have a nice clean to moderate breakup on one scene then use the Boost on another scene & then maybe Boost + Drive on another or use a Filter Block with +8dB Boost and a different Drive and no Amp Boost on another..
Lotta options this way..

Back
Top Bottom