How many Axe-Fx processors do you own?

How many AXE FX processors do you currently own? (Any version of rack AxeFX or AX8 or FX8 )

• Total voters
Currently, 3

AX8 for gigs
AXIII for home
And an AXII XL with MFC v.1 because I've been too lazy to put them up for sale yet.

I have owned MANY Fractal units along the way...my reality is always have a spare for the current gigging unit...including wireless and other items as well.
Although, I have never needed to use ANY spare at a gig, it has been close a couple of times.

So, currently I have 2 AX8’s for regular use, yet also still own my original Ultra (for effects only) and an FX8 for use with amps, and now, thanks to the Xmas sale, 2 Axe III’s (which are not in regular use yet).
Waiting on the Fractal foot controller before bringing the Axe III’s fully online.

I may have a disease, clearly it’s chronic :D

Ultra (still use live)
II
II XL (use live)
III (studio)

Working on getting the Ultra out of my rack (lots of stuff left to reprogram in the II XL). Eventually, the III might take over live with the help of Fractool's II to III conversion utilities. But that would mean buying another III as well. Maybe next year.

AFX II, AFX XL+, and AFX III. Both of the IIs (and the MFC-101) will go up for sale once I have a foot controller and all of my presets built for the III.

Back
Top Bottom