How many Axe-Fx processors do you own?

How many AXE FX processors do you currently own? (Any version of rack AxeFX or AX8 or FX8 )

• Total voters
Currently: 1 Axe III

Another good survey question would be how many other guitar players did you inluence to get their first Fractal unit?

Me: 2
1 converted from pedals
1 converted from Line6 HD-500

I started with an Ultra and sold it to get the II. Then, after no longer using my big CAE rack system (because the Fractal stuff is so good), I sold all my tube amps/rack processors/pedals/cabs and bought another II for a backup. And I recently purchased a III. I still own the two II units and will eventually purchase another III for backup. Might sell the II units. Might.

I have 1 Axe Fx III and am still learning about it and all of its awesomeness, I’m still learning how everything works. I have some very awesome sound that I am working on but I have along way to go to figure out all of the effects.

I have an Axe-Fx II XL+ and an Axe-Fx III. I had an Axe-Fx II MK1 and MFC-101 MK1 but sold them to get an Axe-Fx III and FAMC LF+ PRO+ and 12+. I almost bought an Ultra but so glad I didn't because the Axe-Fx II MK1 was released a week later. I sold all my real amps except for my old Crate GX60 and my Crown XLS 2000 power amp, which I should sell.

AxeFx III and an AxeFx II. When I get an FC-12, the II will go to friend who had been patiently waiting for it since the day the III was announced, at which point I'll get another III for backup.

Just one XLII+. Got it in 2016 after years of longing and saving. I haven’t touched another setup since. Sure I’d love a III. Let me check last night’s powerball ticket...

Currently: Axe Fx III, AX8, AxeFx II (with a MFC)
The II & MFC will get sold sometime after the holidays.

Have a III, II mk1 with mfc mk1, IIXL+ with mfc mk3, AX8. At first I thought of keeping them but now they will probably all be sold (except the III) to fund a second III.

A 2 XL+ and a 2 XL, with one MFC to rule them all. The XL+is for my life rig, the XL for my studio. I used to have an AX-8, but I sold it to raise funds for the purchase of the XL, because I really needed another II as I didn't want to haul my life rig up 3 stairs to my home, and it just did not have enough DSP for my needs. And I wish I would have waited for another month before getting it, because then the III came out.

Back
Top Bottom