How many Axe-Fx owners in DFW area ??

Ok, how about this, everyone living in the region put this in their signature to help get other Texans (not just Dallasites) interested:

* * * Dallas Axe-FX Gathering * * *
* * * Dec 11, 2011 (Thread) * * *

(quote thread for the code)

I have an ultra and a II and will be in san antonio that weekend. Don't have either axe with me though. I am sceduled to fly through DFW on monday the 12th but could look into flying to dallas sunday and then on home monday. I

I'd love to be there... but my Axe doesn't get here until tomorrow... and I'm in Austin. Grand Daughter's 11th birthday is Dec 11th, so I can't make it that day. But would be interested sometime in the future.

I have an afternoon gig on the 11th.. which is why I suggested the 18th! I have and Axe2 + MFC 101 and Atomic 50w I can bring, but not on the 11th sorry.
If we can do the 18th, I think I'm good.

I'd love to be there... but my Axe doesn't get here until tomorrow... and I'm in Austin. Grand Daughter's 11th birthday is Dec 11th, so I can't make it that day. But would be interested sometime in the future.

Perhaps we could schedule one in Austin sometime......

I just moved here along with my Axe II from Memphis a couple of months ago.

I would imagine there are a number of Axe-FX users in the metro area.

I think we should postpone 'til LATE January.. that way, we'll get the "holiday conflicts" over with and NOTHING ever happens in January anyway.. so it would be something to look forward to :)

Plus... it will give us time to reach out to others in DFW and that way, we'll have more than 4 people show up. ???

Added suggest date below... there is NO football this Sunday.. it's week before Superbowl

* * * Dallas Axe-FX Gathering * * *
* * * Sun Jan 29, 2011 (
Thread) * * *

Last edited:
I'm down for Jan 29th (be one week after my gig), this last weekend turned out to be a stinker for me (Mom came into town & spent lots of time with her).

I'll be updating my signature for the 29th.

I might be able to make something in January. I have Christmas gigs lined up all weekend so there was no way I could attend anything this weekend.

D

Back
Top Bottom