How many Axe-Fx owners in DFW area ??

Please take lots of cool photos. We'll post them to FB (or you can)

facebook.com/fractalaudio

I think we should postpone 'til LATE January.. that way, we'll get the "holiday conflicts" over with and NOTHING ever happens in January anyway.. so it would be something to look forward to :)

That's cause your Cowboys never make it to the Super Bowl anymore! :)

Running...

That's cause your Cowboys never make it to the Super Bowl anymore! :)

Running...

HAHA. That was pretty funny. They ALWAYS fail when it counts the most. I just laugh while my friends sit there spinning their beers and looking like a kid who just dropped an ice cream cone. :p

Are you bumping as a reminder or because Cowboys won't be a conflict anymore
Nope - I "bumped" on the 30th... to keep it up top for other DFW folks who have not yest responded.
Yeah, and what a complete waste of viewing time that game was... grrrr

GO ___________*!

(* insert team playing Cowboys/Mavericks here)

I'm from Houston originally & that's where my sport's loyalty lays now.

I'm game if there is a gathering in the Dallas area.
I am using the Axe II, MFC, and ELX112Ps. Macbook Pro and IEMs.

Bring flash drives to exchange cool tones!

I have a 2 and am really close on the list for an second 2.
I don't have my FRFR system yet, I just play thru my studio monitors for now.
I live near Dallas.

Bump !!!

Start time is 2pm Central to allow for Church Players to get there.

PM me for address.

Last edited:
The square footage is 1450 or 1500. I get a nine piece band in the main room fine with huge keyboards and 4 vocalist. Second room is not a big as the main, but big enough for a 4 piece rock/metal band. couch room is about the same (can move the couches). Front room is about the same as the couch room. Second front room is kinda full of chairs and tables atm. Im thinking we will have plenty of room. Parking is in the back. And we have access to a parking lot just north of the building.
As far as I know, everything is going to work out fine.

BTW, the store across the main street makes one of the best burgers. FYI. :p

Last edited:
I have a 2 and am really close on the list for an second 2.
I don't have my FRFR system yet, I just play thru my studio monitors for now.
I live near Dallas.
Just come on out. We will figure out something to get you some power :)

Just come on out. We will figure out something to get you some power :)

I've got 2 4x12s & enough power amps. Just don't have a truck. If someone near Denton and/or Lakewood area (one's at home, other at bassists) wanted to help transport, it'd could be arranged.

I even have a 4x10 bass cab/bass/power amp (need a preamp . . . oh wait) . . .

Pics! from the Dallas-Fort Worth Axe-Fx Meetup (JAN 2012)

The first meeting of the Dallas-Fort Worth area Axe-Fx users was excellent! Beyond anything I could have expected, both in terms of the high turnout and the sheer coolness of everyone who was there.

Turns out that I can't post the pics as attachments here, because of a system quota limitation. So, check out the pics at my Pikasa album!

I didn't get all the forum handles associated with the correct pics. So if your pic is lacking a caption, send me a PM and let me know - I'll get it updated?

PICS ARE HERE: https://picasaweb.google.com/xrist0...authkey=Gv1sRgCPjss7LN3c60sQE&feat=directlink

Back
Top Bottom