How many Axe-Fx owners in DFW area ??

I'm interested. I'm really busy right now though, so I'll have to wait and see how things are going when you guys plan to do it.

D

Thought I'd put this out here and see how many folks in the area have 'em, and might [possibly] be interested in a "get together".. or not :)

I don't have a Fractal yet (on waiting list) but the guitarist in my band has uses ultra. We are playing @ the 8.0 bar tonight in downtown Fort Worth. Bring it

Im in Dallas (Oak Cliff) and I have a 1500 sq ft building Im trying to turn into a studio (going slow). I dont own an afx, but Im on the waiting list for the II and would be willing to help out.
Let me know.
so no?...
Bumping as well.

so no?...
Bumping as well.
LOL.. not no! Trying to get folks to commit to a date.. would love to take advantage of your "space" if you are up for it. Turns out I may be traveling on Mon Aug 8th, so wifey will not be happy if I'm gone a good chunk of Sunday :(

Well, Im game. Let me know.
All I have planned for the next month is a birthday party and Quakecon Aug 4-7th ( outside of working of course).

Anyone have a axe 2 in dallas.I'll be there the weekend on aug 12th.I would love to see or hear one.

No - nothing confirmed.. but this Sun (Aug 7th) did not materialize... anyone up for the following Sunday - Aug 14th ?????

Okay, now that I have my II, Im ready to resurrect this thread. I still have my 1500 sqft building with a few medium and one large room....And now a Fractal rig, so lets start over.
Anyone still interested? Post here and let me/us know.

I'm definitely interested. I'd love to sit with folks to learn how to dial in good tones.

I think the best method would be to set a date & see who can come, comes. Otherwise, you'll be in this "I can't that weekend" in perpetuity.

I think the best method would be to set a date & see who can come, comes. Otherwise, you'll be in this "I can't that weekend" in perpetuity.
This was the problem we had when I first posted. I'm definitely interested. Think best day would be a Sun pm - as many gig Fri/Sat evenings. How about Sun Dec 18th ? Gives us a month lead time....

This was the problem we had when I first posted. I'm definitely interested. Think best day would be a Sun pm - as many gig Fri/Sat evenings. How about Sun Dec 18th ? Gives us a month lead time....

Sounds like a splendid date. I'm sure you'll have people going "ohnoes, family in for xmas though", maybe the weekend prior?

That is fine with me. Like I said, I have a place. Lets do this.

BTW, I had a lot of fun at this last QuakeCon. What do you play? I still play CS:S.
I mainly play Quakelive, but I played competitively in CS:S for years. Even played in the CGS against the top teams on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom