How long would the extra wait be for the Headphone Versions?

Retro Rick

Inspired
I'm almost at the point of getting an invite, I'd love to get an FM3... Especially with Headphones.
So, I wish we could get some kind of estimate. Originally, there was something said about simultaneous
offers going out once the Headphone version FM3s become available. I guess it would be worth it to
me to wait a certain amount of time longer, like say 2 or 3 months more for example. But with no
information available it's really tough to make an informed decision. I'd hate to wait another 6 months
or a year, but I would also really hate using my invite, and hearing the Headphone versions just came
in 2 days later... You know... Murphy's law...

Last edited:
There are two questions in what you're asking.

1. When will the headphones version become available? The current expectation is that this will happen in May of 2020.

2. How long will it take before you are offered an invitation on the waitlist revisited. I'll project that the time to "catch up" will be shorter than the time it took to get from start to present.

There are two questions in what you're asking.

1. When will the headphones version become available? The current expectation is that this will happen in May of 2020.

2. How long will it take before you are offered an invitation on the waitlist revisited. I'll project that the time to "catch up" will be shorter than the time it took to get from start to present.
Awesome, thanks so much! :D

do we have any estimate for G66 stock ?

When the headphones version arrives, we'll offer a great percentage of remaining non-headphones inventory to our dealers, plus a small number of headphones units. When the next run of headphones units is ready we'll offer a large percentage to dealers. (Sorry but I have no date yet due to Coronavirus in Malaysia, where a critical component comes from.)

When the headphones version arrives, we'll offer a great percentage of remaining non-headphones inventory to our dealers, plus a small number of headphones units. When the next run of headphones units is ready we'll offer a large percentage to dealers. (Sorry but I have no date yet due to Coronavirus in Malaysia, where a critical component comes from.)
Thanks for taking the time to update us M@

The fact that your expected timeframe is only a month off from the original April estimates is a very good thing IMHO!

I'm trying my luck here : how many of us did not purchase right away and are waiting for the unit with headphone output? Any ideas Admin M@ ?

Back
Top Bottom