how long until next firmware update?

nznat

Experienced
just out of interest, how long until next firmware update? also what is it looking like will be in it?

just out of interest, how long until next firmware update? also what is it looking like will be in it?

We were so used to updates being released every few days, that it seems like its been an eternity since I've installed new firmware. :)
If your interested, check out the beta II in the stickies above. For this next release, FAS has G3'd the pedals, and made a few improvements to the amp modeling. It sounds good so far!

As amazing as 19 beta 2 is, I'm in no hurry. Tonally and dynamically it's the best I've ever used.

Now, if we're talkin' upgraded Pitch blocks and that Formant Pitch doohicky, well, color me interested in new FW. :)

And Cliff, while your at it, will you please post the exact name of the next Model of axe fx and give the details of all the new features?

As I said before, June 17 07:am... since its when i am leaving for annual 5 week holiday back to Sweden and no AXE-FX to play with

Back
Top Bottom