How long from order to ship??

racetra

Inspired
The wait is gonna kill me! How long did it take for Fractal to take your money and for ya'll to get ship notification after you ordered? I have a feeling it is gonna be a long week:!

Sleep is over rated right :lol

Just got mine on Tuesday. I think I ordered on the Wednesday before and I got shipment confirmation the following day.

I ordered my Ultra on Mar 17 (ST. Patties day) and just got it on Friday (March 25). I was pleasantly surprised since I am in Canada and I have expected it to be held in customs a day or two! (it was less than 24 hrs and ready to be loaded on truck!!!) according to my packing slips/notices when I had ordered online on Mar 17th it was tagged to be shipped out on the 21st (some processing time at fractal as per normal) so basically it only took 4-5 days shipping. I did not request expedited or anything like that-honestly I thought it would take much longer so was absolutely stoked that it got here by the weekend.

I share your anxiousness for delivery! I was checking my tracking app on my phone 4-5 times a day...seriously in danger of developing OCD, seriously in danger of developing OCD, seriously in danger of developing OCD:)

They work Mon-Fri, so any order placed after midday Eastern time on a Friday, will [probably] not get shipped until the following Mon afternoon..
enjoy the ride !! :)

Ordered yesterday afternoon. Received shipping confirmation this morning. Very nice! :)

Wow... Revived a thread that is almost 9 years dead. I think this is truly a record.

However, if you're still waiting on your Axe Fx Std or Ultra (what this forum is for), then I've got some bad news for you... :)
Glad to make a record these days.

No, waiting on FX3 ordered last week to be shipped. Patience is not my strong point, holidays be damned :)

Back
Top Bottom