How Long Before MFC's Available?

I had an email in from G66 this morning, notifying me that the MFC's are due in on Wednesday, possibly Thursday if they get stuck in Customs; I promptly placed one on order. G66 very kindly agreed to let me pay a little extra for expedited shipping as I have a gig on Saturday and it would make my life so much easier with the MFC.

Cannot wait!

Reactions: Ole
I had an email in from G66 this morning, notifying me that the MFC's are due in on Wednesday, possibly Thursday if they get stuck in Customs; I promptly placed one on order. G66 very kindly agreed to let me pay a little extra for expedited shipping as I have a gig on Saturday and it would make my life so much easier with the MFC.

Cannot wait!

Same here! Sorting mine out, although just getting the standard delivery as I won't need it for rehearsal purposes for another week. Handily, this means I won't have to 'subtly' turn the Quick Control knob to switch Scenes any more.

Loving the Scenes feature. Set up a patch to handle the intro, crunchy rhythm and solo parts of a song all in one - just switch scenes! So very cool.

Same here! Sorting mine out, although just getting the standard delivery as I won't need it for rehearsal purposes for another week. Handily, this means I won't have to 'subtly' turn the Quick Control knob to switch Scenes any more.

Loving the Scenes feature. Set up a patch to handle the intro, crunchy rhythm and solo parts of a song all in one - just switch scenes! So very cool.

That's exactly what I set up last night. We've got a multi-line up charity gig Saturday and we're only playing 5 songs so I can get away with 4 scenes; 1 clean, 1 dirty and one of each with delay. I thought this would be the ideal opportunity to give the Axe-FX its first run out live. Doing this all from within one patch I could get away without the MFC, but it was far too tempting to use it :D

Who is G66? I've been waiting since July for my MFC, and I've had $700 tied up in a "pre-order" gift certificate since I got back on the waiting list December 23rd. If these all get sold before I'm notified, I'm going to get my $700 back and put my Axe FX II up for sale on ebay. I'll hate selling it, but I've already been through an enormous hassle trying to configure a Ground Control (the used one I bought only works intermittently), and if I have to keep doing what I'm doing now--leaving it on a single amp sound and running pedals through it--I may as well just buy a Mesa Mark VI or a Two-Rock and be done with it. I love the Axe FX, but an un-footswitchable unit is a waste of resources.

...just figured out that "G66" is the European distributor. It's annoying that all of the non-US distributors have phone numbers and email addresses listed, but the "Order from US or Canada" link only offers an "add me to the wait list" email.

I'm gonna call Tone Merchants and see what they say.

Hello all,

The MFCs are almost ready. Today, I will be sending the following to all on the wait list:

===================================================
Good news: MFC-101s will be back in our store this week.

As soon as they're ready to ship, we'll begin sending out PURCHASE INVITATIONS in the order that wait list requests were received.

Your PURCHASE INVITATION will include a coupon code enabling you to immediately order one MFC-101 from our online store.

(Until a second, larger shipment arrives next month, we will unfortunately need to limit purchases to one unit per customer.)

We cannot tell you your place in line, but if you have other questions, please let us know.

A NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS:
As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

Hello all,

The MFCs are almost ready. Today, I will be sending the following to all on the wait list:

As soon as they're ready to ship, we'll begin sending out PURCHASE INVITATIONS in the order that wait list requests were received.

Your PURCHASE INVITATION will include a coupon code enabling you to immediately order one MFC-101 from our online store.

(Until a second, larger shipment arrives next month, we will unfortunately need to limit purchases to one unit per customer.)

We cannot tell you your place in line, but if you have other questions, please let us know.

As stated on our web site, this wait list is for shipping addresses in the US and CANADA only.
Customers in other regions should contact the International distributors listed on our web site.

:triumphant:

G-66 is the European distributor here. I have been on the waiting-list for my board - and this was what I was emailed:
"We will send it after we have testet it and make sure that it has the newest software".

If that's not customer care.....

Reactions: Ole
I got it too. I wish I could remember where to look for the order number for the gift certificate I bought in December. I have a record of the transaction in my checking account, but I can't find any email relating to it...

Hello all,

This is my 3rd time on the list, I was added again back in march 1st. I never received this email. Does this mean I have to wait until next month?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom