How it's Made: Dream Cars

I think they will release a Blu-ray box later this year, so at that time, I'll try to get a copy ;-)

How awesome! I came here cause one of the songs sounded so much like Lateralus by Tool that I kinda thought it was,it's your second track. Neat to see someone make so much music.

Hey hey hey, yo yo yo, I am so in love with this Fractal System, it is killing me. I can't afford one, but if I could afford it, I would be doing all the things I dream of. This system really makes you do really creative things. I really love your material my friend. I really want to record like this. Tell me brotha, howdo you hook up the Fractal to the record. Do you line in directly from the unit, or do you MIC it into the mix? I hope you say " line in ". If it is, this is the BOMB. I try to find out more about the Fractal System, but now I found this through watching an episode of How it's Made: Dream Cars through your Thread. Thanks brotha for being here.

Hey, thanks. Yes it is line in, no mic :-D This thing is saving me so much time in the studio, and it sounds good all the time. Possibilities are almost endless ;-)

Hey hey hey, yo yo yo, I am so in love with this Fractal System, it is killing me. I can't afford one, but if I could afford it, I would be doing all the things I dream of.

I was in a similar position, I said to my wife one day, "How am I ever going to own one of these" and she said "just get it" so I did, all I needed was the nod.

I just got to watching some of the series a few weeks ago... not too long after I was let down immensely the next time I watched, "How It's Made" showing how hotdogs are made... not nice... but your sounds tracks are. :D Love the quality of production and playing! Great job!! :encouragement:

Hey Butchton,

Wanted to share a little story with you. Ive been a cover band weekend warrior for longer than id like to admit. Some years back I heard some tracks on sound cloud of AXE FX and was like “Oh my Fu*&ing god Ive got to have one”. However the price for an AXE FX was way more than I was willing to spend. So I started getting really depressed with my tone, with playing and the people in the band I was with knowing it would just be pissing money away. Quit the band and playing all together in 2011. I had absolutely no desire what so ever to play knowing I wasn’t going to be happy unless it was coming out of an AXE FX. In early 2016 I happen across How its made “dream car addition” and was blown away by your tracks. As soon as I heard it I knew in my soul that was an AXE FX so I did a search on the web and low and behold it brought me here. There are few life inspiring moments and this was one for me. For the next 10 months I moped around knowing I had the funds to buy one just couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger. November came and so did my XL+ and MFC-101. Just wanted to say thank you for the inspiration. I needed a good kick in the ballz to get me going again.

Wow! Thanks for your kind words Tom. It really touches me. I'm glad you started playing again. That's a long break!

You did a great move buying the Axe-Fx. Yes it's expensive but worth it; it's so versatile. And with the free updates it's always better.

Now you make me jealous because I have a Axe-Fx mark 1. Lol But I'm still happy with it. I've done an instrumental album last year with it and will be doing an other one very soon...

Keep on playing

Hope your ballz are ok :D

Cheers

You probably all love it but I love the program but I can't watch it as the constant booming gives me HUGE headaches, there is something to this as I have come back to watch this over many months and everytime it gaves me a headache.

Is there any was I can filter it out please?

You probably all love it but I love the program but I can't watch it as the constant booming gives me HUGE headaches, there is something to this as I have come back to watch this over many months and everytime it gaves me a headache.

I'm not sure what you're asking...

I watch through the TV speaker with no base is there a way to reduce the sound volume but keep the voice audio
Are you asking about the How It's Made series?

You realize this forum is about music gear and this thread is about someone who (almost 10 years ago) recorded some music for an episode of the show?

No idea if what you're asking for is possible but this forum and thread are probably the wrong place to ask...

Edit:

Note that using your email address as your username is probably a bad idea as it can now be easily collected and used by spammers.

Are you asking about the How It's Made series?

You realize this forum is about music gear and this thread is about someone who (almost 10 years ago) recorded some music for an episode of the show?

No idea if what you're asking for is possible but this forum and thread are probably the wrong place to ask...

Edit:

Note that using your email address as your username is probably a bad idea as it can now be easily collected and used by spammers.
What a warm and inviting welcome. All he wants is some help figuring out how to watch a show he likes and found a thread titled "How It's Made: Dream Cars".

@andrew.wakefield01@gmail - it sounds like you have some control over your television's EQ. Check to see if yours also has audio 'presets' like 'Cinema', 'Sports' and 'Gaming'. Some televisions will have an audio preset for talking or speaking. If you don't have a specific speaking preset but have others, cycle through them to see if they solve the issue.

If you TV doesn't have audio presets but has a basic EQ (Bass, Mids and Treble), keep the bass down, slightly increase the treble and adjust the mids just a bit higher than the treble. It's one of my favorite shows and now that I know who did the music for it makes it more interesting to watch.

Run the audio through your Axe-Fx. Insert a Filter black, and filter out some bass.

Back
Top Bottom