• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

How is your live rig? Post your phone videos here.

yek

Nice demo, Peter, and great tones as always.

Wonderful arrangement of Never Walk Alone. I heard your version before and I'd love to see the tab of that.

sskkmm

Power User
Enjoying your ST ACDC (once I brought the levels down! you weren't kiddin bout loud).

This came down with no scenes - are you just using footswitches to trigger effects and amp changes?

Enjoying your ST ACDC (once I brought the levels down! you weren't kiddin bout loud).

This came down with no scenes - are you just using footswitches to trigger effects and amp changes?
Get used to the volume. Live it really works better with a FRFR. Responds better ...like a real amp.
There is only one scene. All FX are on the FC12.

Nice demo, Peter, and great tones as always.

Wonderful arrangement of Never Walk Alone. I heard your version before and I'd love to see the tab of that.
Thanks Yek.
I don't do tabs, but i'll do a video demo for you and post it soon.
Cheers
Pete

Reactions: yek

Larry Kehl

Inspired
It has already all been said above but let me add to it: first rate, first class, POSH (port out, starboard home - LOL), your playing is excellent and I especailly liked that your sound/patch settings were not all death metal 7-string 5150 clips ;)!

Top Bottom