How is FAS going to announce the FC waitlist?

TremoloFan

Inspired
Cliff or M@,
Just wondering where I should be looking for the first notice that the FC waitlist is open...will it be posted here in the forum (which thread), on the FB page, or on the website first? Just need to know where to obsessively refresh a page...thanks!

I didn't think there was a waitlist for the FC? But maybe if there is, it is linked to your AXE III number? Not too sure..

It would be great if FAS used the AXE III waitlist as a starting point for the FC waitlist. Then let anyone else who wants one to jump on the list after those who've already committed to the III have had a chance to order one. I'm sure FAS appreciates all of us helping them run their business (not). ;)

It would be great if FAS used the AXE III waitlist as a starting point for the FC waitlist. Then let anyone else who wants one to jump on the list after those who've already committed to the III have had a chance to order one. I'm sure FAS appreciates all of us helping them run their business (not). ;)
It may happen that way...they are very good at CS. I would guess, though, it just may become available because not everyone would want one. I have mornigstar MC6 that works very good...and I know other people like their own midi set ups or custom pedals. I do plan to get a FC or 3, however!

I just sent one in for #$@% and giggles. Got an automated response back so far....I hope it didn't reset my waitlist order for the Axe-Fx lll after it recognized my email :eek:

Just got my invite to buy the lll, so it didn't affect that. I still cant confirm the validity of the request I put in yet but ill post back if there's any traction with it.

I saw someone else on the forum saying that they did this in one of the early threads for the III so I just did the same. It seemed to work... Hopefully didn't reset my wait list position for the III.

I did that way back when someone first mentioned it. Just in case I'm going to be watching the forum for the official announcement, and will probably send another email then to make sure it counts.

Got my Axe-FX III yesterday. Damn sleep deprivation... LOL

Still says of the FCs on the main III product page:

Information about FC Series launch and waitlist signup will be available soon.

Personally, I take Fractal for their word on that, and assume that any automated reply that is being triggered by emailing now is just that, and won’t neccessarily have any baring on when the actually do announce and have a waitlist for the FCs...

Back
Top Bottom