How I can build my guitar Rig In a rack case?

Wiki

Here is my Equipment list
Furman power supply
GCX Audio Switcher
Shure UR4DPlus 5 Sztuk
SHURE UR5 To my 7 guitars connected
Fraktal Axe FX 3

Last edited:
I don't think I understand the question. What is gitary? Do you just mean guitar rig? I'd recommend a 6U or 8U SKB shallow rack case (I have the deep one because my Fryette is massive).

Edit: and I say 8U because once you start buying rack gear you don't really stop lol

I don't think I understand the question. What is gitary? Do you just mean guitar rig? I'd recommend a 6U or 8U SKB shallow rack case (I have the deep one because my Fryette is massive).

Edit: and I say 8U because once you start buying rack gear you don't really stop lol
I have a 4u with only the axe since 2019. Started buying more guitars ;)

I don't think I understand the question. What is gitary?

Google says it's "guitars" in Polish. Guessing the OP may not be a native English speaker. Good on him/her for being brave enough to try!

Screenshot_20220907_222254.jpg

@Wiki - the size of the rack needs to be at least as big as the sum of the pieces going in it. A standard "rack space" is 1.75 inches (4.45cm) tall. The AxeFX III is in a three space chassis. I guess that the Furman is probably one rack space tall, unless you have a big one I am not familiar with. Not sure of the size of the other items.

Another thing to be aware of when purchasing a rack is the depth you will need - i.e., the distance from rack mounting tabs to back panel plus about two extra inches (5cm) for cables plugged into the back. Some rack cases are "shallow", which is fine for many pieces of equipment, but will not enclose something deep.

Also consider if you want a drawer in the rack to hold miscellaneous items like a small container if plectrums and/or spare cables.

Here is my six space rack:
20220907_223836.jpg

If you have more questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Back
Top Bottom