How guys newbie ? Bypass button flashing fately , how come

Jackp

Inspired
I was Changeing the layout on scene 2 , now no matter what preset Iam in that change is there on scene 2
And Why is the bypass blinking fately
Thanks guys just bare with on this thing

What change?

The Bypass Is blinking faintly because the Tap Tempo light is blinking and the light is leaking through the Bypass button.

You need to tell us more specifics if you want help.

Ok thanks for the leaking through light
Here is what I did I was watching cooper set up scenes on the mfc 101 I was on preset 001
Layout screen - scene 1 - turn the quick knob A to scene 2 so I bypassed the flanger and chorus in the layout screen
Now when I go to another preset 006 or what ever preset scene 2 is the same as it was in preset 001 . Or no matter what preset Iam in . the changes I made are the same on every preset in scene 2 Iam trying so hard to learn the functions .
I know we all have needed a little help with the Axe fx. It is a awesome piece of gear , and I love it
Thanks for all your help

Last edited:
So you're saying if you bypass Flanger and Chorus in Preset 1 Scene 2, the Flanger and Chorus is also Bypassed in Preset 006 Scene 2?

What are you doing to Bypass those blocks? Are you Saving/Storing the presets?

Iam bypassing them in the layout screen, but i didn't save anything that's what I don't understand
Why it would change scene 2 in every preset , I did it just like cooper explained, only I didn't save

Ok I went in and un bypassed the chorus and flanger in scene 2 and didn't save it when I switch to another preset on scene 2
Everything is un bypassed why is doing this , can you try it . Pick a preset go to scene 2 and un bypass one of the fx in the layout screen but don't save and check and if scene 2 on any other preset changed
Is this global setting or a bug
Thanks

Most scenes default to everything or many things active, which is what you mean by "un bypassed" I guess. So what is wrong? I don't understand the issue. And by changing something in scene 2,3, 4 whatever and NOT saving the preset will do absolutely nothing. What am I missing here?

Let me go to a preset and set up a scene then save it and see if that helps
But it seemed the very first time I was setting up a scene , I was watching cooper do scenes.
I just didn't save it . But every preset that I went to the scene was the same , could it be that every preset had the same scene setting and I didn't notice it. But ironic thing was every fx was un bypassed in that scene on several presets
I appreciate the help so much

The reality is that in most Factory presets, Scenes 2-8 has everything on.

It had nothing to do with what you did in a preset. Presets are completely separate.

Last edited:
Yeah Chris is right some of the sences will have all the effects on so if you go to one and all the effects are on that's why. Unless you bypass them and then save, they will be on every time.

Awesome thanks guys for clearing that up I thought I had done something wrong , and wasn't for sure
Iam sure I have another ? From time to time , so please just bare with me I'll learn this awesome piece of gear
Once again thanks to all of you

Back
Top Bottom