How Great is Cygnus...?

“How great is Cygnus…?”

Am I reading too much into your inclusion of the tissue box in your picture? 😁
I recently sold off the last of my guitar amps too although I still have a bass and acoustic amp.
Warped minds think alike. But seriously, when I get home this evening I'm going to update to 16.02 and load the new banks. I loaded the first
bank A when they hit the Fractal streets and was quite blown away. So yes, a box of Kleenex nearby may be prudent :tongueclosed: But seriously, seriously, Cygnus is sooooooooooooooo good. Seriously.

Not a chance, though nothing would make my wife happier.
I have a few "desert island" amps that I will likely never sell, and one to finish building that I started in 2007, but absolutely no desire to get any new amps or build new ones. They are just not practical in my life any more. Pretty close to topped out on new guitars, too. Likely to only replace cheaper ones with nicer versions in the future, once past this year's birthday, unless something particularly interesting comes along that I don't have one of, like, say, a baritone or Bass VI....

[

Ah indeed! So much for my poetic hope!

I thought he played the doubleneck on Trees as well? Or is this picture pre-Hemispheres?

I had read interviews with Alex Lifeson, where he lamented that nearly all of the photos published back then showed him playing the double-neck, and he only used it for that one song!

Back
Top Bottom