How do you storage your guitars?

juanpmoran

Inspired
So over the years i collected a few guitars that are storaged in its respective cases in a wardrobe.

I was thinking about a way to have an easy access to the guitars and also a nice display.

Im curious about how do you storage your guitars, f.i. i found this double rack guitar stand:

DRS+Combo+Rack-7.jpg

Cheers!!

I have a non-double version of that, essentially:

Acoustics stay in their cases with humidifiers.

I dig on that double height shelf though. That's giving me ideas...

Yeah that double shelf is giving me ideas too! I have been thinking about thinning the herd lately, but this may be the solution!

My gf will hate me, cuz she erroneously thinks I have too many guitars! :p

I'll build something like this when she isn't home and get her a nice dress for when she comes back ;)

I use the same rack as Toopy, plus single stands too. There's room in my closet for the Hercules and a couple of singles, w/ a humidifier. The acoustics always stay in there and I rotate a couple electrics out into my studio depending on what I'm playing at the moment.

I'd need to get the AB14, like shown in OP picture. The problem is, I'd also need to buy a few more guitars to fill it, so yea it's *really* expensive! :D

In their cases or leaning against the armchair in my basement. One day I'll get a little 5 rack again but for now the armchair method works. I do have wall hangers but I'm a renter so they aren't installed.

I wanted a system that allowed me to put my guitars on a wall, but in a more efficient way, as I don't have that much wall space, so they had to be mounted sideways.

nEZEYqD.jpg

Since this system required some drilling and I didn't want to turn my wall into Swiss cheese I opted to fix the brackets to a wooden board and mount that board instead to the wall, as that would require less holes to drill. I'm not a big fan of rack stands anymore as I find those to increase wear and tear on my guitar builds.

I'll be the odd man out. i store all my guitars in their cases. Makes it easy to gig. just grab and go.

I do much the same. I've got a heavy-duty shelf in a spare bedroom, so I have a double decker lineup of guitars in cases stored there. I generally have one or two guitars on stands out in the music room for quick access, but my gig guitars typically stay in their cases when they're not at gigs. (The front door is right by the music room, so all my gig guitars and other gear like the PA system stays there for easy hauling out of and into the house.)

Back
Top Bottom