How do you import a Tone Match block?

I can't seem to get that to work. I did read that FracTool no longer exports to WAV and only SYX.

I exported the ToneMatch to SYX with FracTool. I attempted to "Load" it with Cab Tool Lite, and I receive "Unknown Error":

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 4.33.35 PM.png
Did I manage to Export wrong? I guess the preset version is 0x503 - Firmware Q5.03-Q6.x. It was a preset I got from a website.

I can't seem to get that to work. I did read that FracTool no longer exports to WAV and only SYX.

I exported the ToneMatch to SYX with FracTool. I attempted to "Load" it with Cab Tool Lite, and I receive "Unknown Error":

View attachment 80382
Did I manage to Export wrong? I guess the preset version is 0x503 - Firmware Q5.03-Q6.x. It was a preset I got from a website.
You can export the Tone Match in Axe-Edit.

You can export the Tone Match in Axe-Edit.
I see. I was able to Import the TMA SYX in FracTool as FM3, and save it out again. That seemed to allow me to load it in FM3-Edit (with a blank name). However, it is LOUD. Not like other IRs I load. I don't know if that's the consequence of this conversion or was the result of the TMA itself?

Thanks for your help.

I see. I was able to Import the TMA SYX in FracTool as FM3, and save it out again. That seemed to allow me to load it in FM3-Edit (with a blank name). However, it is LOUD. Not like other IRs I load. I don't know if that's the consequence of this conversion or was the result of the TMA itself?

Thanks for your help.
It’s been a year on your comment in here but I just experienced this and I am not sure why it sound like really thin and squishy paper like!
I uploaded the preset where the TMA is & exported only the block as a Wav by Fractool, then I uploaded it again on cab lab an convert it to Syx to upload it on FM3 and all that was just a waste of time ! And there’re no way on earth that this was a Petrucci TM lol

Back
Top Bottom