How do you guys stop your wife talking?

My girlfriend is the type who see every details! The first time she notice that new rack effect call Axe fx II, she asked how much I paid for that thing! I said 100$ honey! Then she goes what?? 100$ for this noisy box?? Hey hey.... ;)

The misogyny here from some posters is pretty depressing. Surprised people as backward as this can even operate something as complex as an Axe FX.

Oh, and it's called 'duct' tape.

Get her loaded w/a couple of glasses of good wine or margaritas usually does it for mine...she will leave me alone for hours!

you cut her off mid sentence and say "Yeah, that's real interesting sweet cheeks. Now how bout you run into the kitchen and cook me a pie!"
BOOM!!! All the playing time you could ever want!! ;)

That's waaaay too funny! Yours is the only legitimate post in this thread. ;-)

To paraphrase a great old joke, I tell my wife I'm going to spend some time with my mistress; I tell my mistress I'm going to spend time with my wife; then I go to the studio and get some real work done!

I was only kidding earlier about going to my happy place. Seriously though, when she talks a lot, I figure she has a lot of extra unspent energy; so I handcuff her to the treadmill for a couple of hours.

I remind her that she has to call her bestfriend....

Which one? The five finger one?...the one she keeps in the drawer?

Do you know why 'divorces' are so expen$ive?

Because they are TOTALLY WORTH IT !!!

One of my instructors would say, "You don't pay for the sex (with whores), you pay for them to go the fuck away!"

c4R7k0t.jpg

Hey, no kink on the forum. Turns me on.

The misogyny here from some posters is pretty depressing. Surprised people as backward as this can even operate something as complex as an Axe FX.

I was actually surprised at the majority of sensible responses. Ten, twenty years ago.....perhaps not so much. Not that I had any problem with about any of the responses.....

Set up a nice wah and talkbox like patch, and every time she speaks reply as if you were Vai playing the intro to The Audience is Listening or Yankee Rose. Be sure to use the laughing guitar sound a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom