How do you connect the ART SLA 2, Ultra and 4X12 Cabinet???

chopshop777

Inspired
Hello all, would someone kindly please show me how do I connect the ART SLA-2 , Axe Fx Ultra and a 4X12 Cabinet please ? just got my SLA 2 today , been going through my diezel herbert until now, now I wanna try the power amp way, if someone can show me the steps of how to connect these 3 the next time I see you at a pub I will buy you 10 Heinekens or 10 Budweisers or whatever drink you like, :D cheers
Ed

Re: How do you connect the ART SLA 2, Ultra and 4X12 Cabinet

banana cables where ?? to the back of the ART ? there's no input, there's just that red and black things that you can twist , goes to the side ? it doesn't feet. thanks for the reply by the way.
Cheers

Pop the caps off of the red and black terminals, this will expose the holes that you plug the banana connectors into. Just the end caps (about 3mm thick) not the whole red/black terminal.

oh I see I got it, cool, but the ART doesn't power up, is there something that I should do ? when I turn the power on there's no LED light !!!!!!!!!!!
cheers guys thanks so much for your help

Double check the connection at both ends of the power cord, if this doesn't help, check the fuse. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom