How Do I Upload Preset Bundles & IR Files

Clawed

Hey all you avid AX8 users. With the recent Cab Pack Brit Pack I just bought it had some bonus folders that is 12 Bundles of preset and cab matched but when I try to import them it says they not compatible with AX8 but they came with AX8 Brit Pack Cabs so don't know why they not compatible. Also with the IR files how do I use them or where do I upload them because they are greyed out and not accessible when browsing to them to upload? I got no instructions when I bought these extra Cabs.

In Axe Edit got to 'Tools' -'Cab manage' then 'Directory' find the file with the IR's and load them. Then assign them where you want in the particular 'User' slots to then load Afterward into the cabs of your pre sets your working on.

Hi cragginshred thanks for reply yes I have tried that all already but have followed your instructions and tried again but it just won't upload them. After trying your instructions a box pops up and says you are trying to upload Preset-Cab Bundle and can't here. Go to home window and import from there. So I try that and get the message that the bundles are for the Axe FX11 so it looks like they have given me the wrong Bundle files. The Cabs uploaded so its just the bundles. I have added 3 screenshots that show these pop up messages saying stuff and errors. Let me know what you think

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 4.55.05 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-22 at 4.58.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-22 at 4.58.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-22 at 4.58.48 PM.png

...they came with AX8 Brit Pack Cabs so don't know why they not compatible
There is no "AX8" cab pack, but all the cabs you bought will load into your AX8.

The included preset-cab bundles were designed on the Axe-Fx, and they are only compatible with the Axe-Fx. However, you can convert them to AX8 format using @AlGrenadine 's excellent FracTool.

Back
Top Bottom