• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

How do I tell what User Cab is being used?

ocaptainjr2

Experienced
I have been trying a bunch of User Cabs with mixed results. I have made a couple patches I like and would like to continuing trying to load different cabs but I can't for the life of me remember the User Cabs I loaded into my Ultra...

Basically, how can I find out what User Cab is current in each User Cab slot using either via the Ultra, Axe-Edit or other software?

TimmyM

Inspired
Or saving a screen dump picture of your new loaded cabs every time you load new cabs. Fast and easy.
TimmyM

GuitarDojo

I used to use sticky notes......ehhh.... Ok I still do but like the YEk does it.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=17527

yek said:
I have a dedicated folder for IRs that are candidates for uploading.
The filenames of the ones I actually upload start with a number: 2 - 10.
(1 is reserved, it's used by Axe/Axe-Edit when auditing IRs)
So to see the content of the user cab slots, I just check the folder for the numbered IRs.

yek

Legend!
I also use the following method. I keep Preset 0 on my Axe-Fx empty. I can use its display name to indicate (roughly) what's in the user slots.
At the moment the name reads:

2V 3F 4B 56G 8U 9M

Which stands for V(30 Uberkab), F(ender Tweed P12), B(lue Alnico), G(12 greenback en G12m25), U(berkab T75/V30) and M(esa).

To know exactly what's in there I check the upload folder, see Guitardojo's link bove.

Top Bottom