How do i get the blocks to turn on and off in real time in Axe Edit when I'm stomping on switches

nznat

Experienced
How do i get the blocks to turn on and off in real time in Axe Edit when I'm stomping on switches on the MFC-101 Mk3? Is there a setting in the axe fx that needs to be turned on, or in axe edit, or in the MFC-101 Mk3 itself? I have set up the MFC-101 Mk3 correctly i think, and the stomp switches light up correctly, and they turn on and off, and the effects turn on and off, but the blocks just sit there doing nothing in axe edit, no real time changing. HELP!

You can't use the MFC and Axe-Edit at the same time. Axe-Edit usually pauses itself when it detects other controllers changing the state of the hardware. When you un-pause Axe-Edit it'll sync back up to the state of the hardware.

You can't use the MFC and Axe-Edit at the same time. Axe-Edit usually pauses itself when it detects other controllers changing the state of the hardware. When you un-pause Axe-Edit it'll sync back up to the state of the hardware.

wow, thats a massive hastle eh. As most people stare at axe edit on the screen a lot, its really easy to see changes, yet with the MFC-101 you cant see things so clearly at all, other than the red or green lights. This is mainly when you are in the studio ofcourse, but many people still use their MFC-101 sitting in front of the PC. Hope a fix comes out for this soon, as you end up with a rubber neck as you look at the mfc-101 then back to axe edit all the time, to see which one lit up, or which one went on and off.

im sure it can be sorted in an update maybe?

This isn’t a bug; it’s planned behavior. So I wouldn’t hold out expecting a change here.

That's how it's suppose to function to avoid sync issues: it works like a charm then editing presets, saving, switch patch and syncs right up. do yourself a favor and get to know the front axe panel without axe edit for a while. Also make double frikkin sure none of your devices are renamed "titanic" because they too will automatically start syncing !

Back
Top Bottom