How do I get only headphone output ?

dsearles

Using a AXE-FX II Mark II, when I plug in headphones to the headphone jack, I get output through headphones but I still get output through the speakers?

I have not used headphone with the AXE-FX in least a couple of years but I seem to remember it "just worked" headphone output and NO speaker output as soon as I plugged in headphones.

Is there a chance I inadvertently altered some setting so that it now outputs to both the speakers and the headphone?

Using a AXE-FX II Mark II, when I plug in headphones to the headphone jack, I get output through headphones but I still get output through the speakers?

I have not used headphone with the AXE-FX in least a couple of years but I seem to remember it "just worked" headphone output and NO speaker output as soon as I plugged in headphones.

Is there a chance I inadvertently altered some setting so that it now outputs to both the speakers and the headphone?
There never was a headphone only option. Headphones are tied to Out 1. Turn off your speakers if they are connected to Out 1 and you want to use just headphones.

Back
Top Bottom