how do I empty file upload manager?

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
I have some fello axe members that want screen shots of a xl preset so they can copy it for axe II but I have filled my upload manager. does any one know how I could empty it?

Settings > My Settings > Attachments > "checkmark the attachments to delete" > Delete Selected

Wouldn't it be easier to just do screenshots and email them?

thank you cobbler I found what you have listed and deleted but still it says I am over my allowed limit. maybe I need to wait a little wile. thank you for your post it also got me to were yall put a picture in avatar. thank you.

I've tried deleting my pics and they never actually delete. Many a 3rd party site out there and "clouds" that you can host on.

I never use the attachments to post images here. I use Imgur. Free and simple to use. Upload the image from your computer and then click the BBC code (message boards & forums) tab which copies it in the proper format for the forum and simply hit paste in the thread message. Easy peasy!

I am learning all this real fast the hard way. just started really using the computer after I bought my axe read forum to learn how to use the axe now that I am getting the hang of the axe I am posting to try and pay my dues so to speak. thank yall very much for you replies. greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom