So I grabbed a new cable and plugged it into the front "INSTR" port as I usually use the rear port. I grabbed my LTD Single Coiled guitar and did a "left/right comparison" between that and my Schecter Hellraiser Humbucker. I also performed the Reset System Parameters from the unit itself and updated to FW 14.05. I did a few single note variations and chords to try to get a full scope. The chords sound full, but the single notes don't, or is it just me?Well, that's odd.. I just loaded your preset and sounds really saturated as it should be on those settings. Here is a quick test I did so you can see my I/O settings, and even with my Input 1 Level set as low as 10% (my highest output guitar has SD Blackout pickups, I did this test with a Dimarzio Crunch Lab pickup) the gain is pretty high.
Definitely there's nothing wrong with the preset per se, my recommendation as well would be to perform a System Reset (Setup -> Utilities -> Reset -> Reset System Parameters) as well as to update your Firmware to the latest one (14.05 as of now).
I swapped cables, batteries, guitars, ports, reset the system, uploaded the preset file, screenshots and recordings before and after the system reset all per what the users in this thread suggested. I would suggest rereading through the thread carefully.very strange....we didn't actually help you at all, as far as i can see. you didn't give us any of the info we asked of you, beyond making some recordings and taking some screenshots. you didn't change anything about your setup, or attempt to troubleshoot the issue! well, as long as you're happy!
Thanks to everyone for the help. I think I'm just going to stick with purchased/preloaded presets as they are the only ones that seem to sound the best. I can just tweak them as needed. Thanks again.