How do I change the display as shown in picture

Yeah, TC, that's not, like, a performance screen or anything; more of a tool to see where you're freqs are strongest/weakest, etc. Looks cool, though!

So I assume I assign the RTA in the beginning of the chain, another dumb question is there a quick way to move my layouts from the unit down a space to put the RTA in

So I assume I assign the RTA in the beginning of the chain, another dumb question is there a quick way to move my layouts from the unit down a space to put the RTA in
You connect the RTA block wherever you want to analyze the spectrum of the input. If you put it in the beginning of the chain (after In1 I'm assuming you mean); you'll get a graph of your raw guitar signal. Put it after the amp; you'll get the amp's spectrum before the cab's frequency contributions. Put it right before Out1, and you'll be analyzing the frequency spectrum of all the processing your hearing.

As for moving the layouts... if you're on the Grid, hit the Page right button twice to the "Tools" tab, then turn the "A" knob to change the Function to "Move Row Up" or "Move Row Down" (or column left/right, or block up/down/left/right), and press the "C" knob to execute that action.

Last edited:
need to get milkdrop loaded in there for stage visualizer

milkdrop_520815_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom