How come there is no User Cabs and IRs section in the Axe-Fx III section?

It was a low traffic forum for the other units. Better to funnel all those posts into the main III forum.

Since many (most ??) IR/user cab topics apply to the AXE 8, II, III, Cab-Lab, etc., and there is an existing "User Cabs and IR's" discussion under the "General Topics" forum group, perhaps the "Axe-Fx II User Cabs and IRs" forum in the "AXE-FX II" forum group could be migrated/merged into that single global group?

I'd think there isn't anything regarding cabs/IR's specifically applicable only to the II to warrant a unique forum...??? I've noticed this overlap for a while...I find myself checking both of those forums for cab/IR discussions and I use an AX8.

It was a low traffic forum for the other units. Better to funnel all those posts into the main III forum.

I'd find all discussions common to cabs/IR's and platforms routed into a single global forum for that topic would be useful. Users of the other platforms may not see general cab/IR related discussions if they were only in the III forum.

Platform specific discussions/questions could find a home on their appropriate sub-forums, and the general stuff is consolidated into one global group.

Last edited:
Since many (most ??) IR/user cab topics apply to the AXE 8, II, III, Cab-Lab, etc., and there is an existing "User Cabs and IR's" discussion under the "General Topics" forum group, perhaps the "Axe-Fx II User Cabs and IRs" forum in the "AXE-FX II" forum group could be migrated/merged into that single global group?

I'd think there isn't anything regarding cabs/IR's specifically applicable only to the II to warrant a unique forum...??? I've noticed this overlap for a while...I find myself checking both of those forums for cab/IR discussions and I use an AX8.

I'd find all discussions common to cabs/IR's and platforms routed into a single global forum for that topic would be useful. Users of the other platforms may not see general cab/IR related discussions if they were only in the III forum.

Platform specific discussions/questions could find a home on their appropriate sub-forums, and the general stuff is consolidated into one global group.
This is my thinking as well. Especially for new users just coming aboard. They may not realize that ir's are not product specific, and may never visit the user cabs and IR section of the axe II part of the forum if they own an ax8 or afx III. Should be combined into the user cabs and IR in the general discussion section.

Back
Top Bottom