How brutal can you get with the 5153 100W Blue Channel?

GlennO

Axe-Master
I don't usually reach for the 5153 100w Blue Channel model when I'm looking for a big brutal tone, but I tried it here and was surprised by how much I liked it. What amp model do you use when you're going for this kind of sound?

Any comments, feedback, or suggestions would be appreciated.

You can view other songs from this project further down that page, and if you're interested in following the progress of this project, please visit this facebook page and click the page Like button:
https://www.facebook.com/RodrigoSpacecraft

Last edited:
Thanks! Let me know how you like the preset. Sometimes it's surprising how less gain sounds heavier than more gain. If you like the video, you'll find a bunch more like that on my facebook page.

Cool video and sounds man! I already know you can get pretttty heavy with 5153, and heavy is what i love! 5153 blue mentioned, i also think it sounds a tad better too than the 100w.

Remember, the 50W has even more gain if you want.

I second this! and sounds tighter too, paired with either a clean boost or a PEQ it's killer. For a while the 50W model has been my favorite; I've been exploring other models, but just keep coming back to this one.

Back
Top Bottom