How access Fractal User Cabs from within Cab Lab 3 Plugin

DFauvre

Inspired
See above...I would prefer NOT to have the fractal attached to the Mac I'm using to record with so I need all cab IRs that come stock with the Fractal I guess in a folder on the Mac from which to access with the Cab Lab 3 plugin. I'm able to load 3rd party cabs that I purchased, but the User cabs don't show up in Cab Lab3 best I can tell...so how do I get all the Fractal User cabs on the Mac I'm running my DAW on to access them?

Use Fractal Bot to make a backup of all your user cabs. You will then have access to that folder with Cab Lab. Also, I would think you have all the cabs you loaded onto the Axe in folders on your computer already but doing the back up will organize all the ones you are using in one place.

Edit: I'm not sure if you mean user cabs, ie ones you loaded or the cabs that come stock on the Axe. The factory stock cabs are only available on the Axe. As iaresee says, you can buy the cab packs that many of the factory cabs came from.

Last edited:
See above...I would prefer NOT to have the fractal attached to the Mac I'm using to record with so I need all cab IRs that come stock with the Fractal I guess in a folder on the Mac from which to access with the Cab Lab 3 plugin. I'm able to load 3rd party cabs that I purchased, but the User cabs don't show up in Cab Lab3 best I can tell...so how do I get all the Fractal User cabs on the Mac I'm running my DAW on to access them?
You can buy them in cab packs sold in the Fractal Audio store.

The aren't available outside of the hardware.

ok. so if you want for example the stock user Recto cabs in the Fractal in Cab Lab 3....you can buy them at Fractal?

Back
Top Bottom