How’s your bracket now ?

1poorplayer

Power User
It’s the only time I really watch basketball these days. March madness.
Duke got lucky - the last 2 games. before tonight. No more Zion this year.

Lots of surprises and good close games. Going with Virginia now I guess.

I usually don't watch basketball either but Texas Tech is close by so we watched them play Michigan and got hooked and started following. Then Gonzaga. I love that the underdogs are taking out the top teams.

What a great weekend of games! Really cool that since there were no Cinderellas this year, the Final Four is kinda making up for it w/ the underdogs. Even the #1 seed VA hasn't been there in decades.

(rant: I used to love doing a bracket w/ like 30 people at work... so much fun coming into the office and seeing how you're doing. Now you do them on sites like ESPN where you're competing against 100000's of people, some of whom run computer programs to make like 100 brackets with every possibility that can be imagined. And then they get "only remaining perfect bracket!" status when one of them happens to be right. Way to take the fun out of it. /rant)

Are you sure CBS won't just put a Zion cam in his dorm room?

I'm an Auburn fan, so I've been having a good time this past couple of weeks. Not sure how the game with VA is going to go with one of our main players injured.

The rest of my bracket got blown to shit early on.

Are you sure CBS won't just put a Zion cam in his dorm room?

I'm an Auburn fan, so I've been having a good time this past couple of weeks. Not sure how the game with VA is going to go with one of our main players injured.

The rest of my bracket got blown to shit early on.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Looks like the high notes are tough to reach on the sax.
West coast wins every year - watching the NCAA championship. It’s after 9 here on the east coast and the game hasn’t started yet. Ugh.

Hard to ask for any better..... ( unless your favorite team lost , of course ) but @RandyVanMartini , you called it - good matchup.
At least it wasn’t another Duke victory. Watching the Zion strut ; after every basket , was getting old
......As a Chicagoan, I think I could speak for the city by saying , wouldn’t mind if the Bull’s scored on their >10% chance of getting the first ping pong ball with the Zionater ‘s name on it ......I seem to recall a stretch at the end of the century where watching the ministrations of a GOAT on a nightly basis
Did not get old.......

Back
Top Bottom