markmusicman

Experienced
Here is a version I did of Hotel California solo, All the solos I have posted on this forum I have done using the Princeton Reverb amp! I love that amp! I also have a certain cab IR I have been using for years and it's my favorite, If you like the tone I might just give it up.

Thanks for watching
Markmusicman

markmusicman said:
"....Princeton Reverb amp! I love that amp! I also have a certain cab IR I have been using for years and it's my favorite, If you like the tone I might just give it up......."

I like your tone a lot.......please give it up ;);) and the preset :)

Cheers

Søren

The playing is spot-on, great job there.
The sound itself is a little bit on the metallic bright side for my taste, sometimes even icepicky... it lacks the mellowness of the original I’m afraid.

The playing is spot-on, great job there.
The sound itself is a little bit on the metallic bright side for my taste, sometimes even icepicky... it lacks the mellowness of the original I’m afraid.

One of the problems when you hit my age is that you lose an awful lot of the higher frequencies and some of the mid. You would generally over compensate for the loss, ie more treble added. Not such a bad thing. Thats life. In my view its the feel that counts. Listen to modern day mixes by all the oldies...very over compensated.

Great video !!!

PS. Not saying that you are old Mark :)

good news is its uploaded, I guess the bad news was it was so well done Youtube thought it was the Eagles and pulled it down hahaha ...great lead run man .....really like the tone even better than the original. Are you in a band or just some guy in his basement like me?

Back
Top Bottom