AFIII "Hotel California" guitar solo

Hi All!

I just wanted to share my tribute to the Eagles with my attempt at the guitar solo of Hotel California. I basically just used the Deluxe Tweed on the AxeFx III and added a phaser for Joe Walsh’s parts...hope you approve!

Great job :)

Hi All!

I just wanted to share my tribute to the Eagles with my attempt at the guitar solo of Hotel California. I basically just used the Deluxe Tweed on the AxeFx III and added a phaser for Joe Walsh’s parts...hope you approve!

I wish I could play it that good. :D One of these days I’ll learn it all the way through.
How about a lesson :rolleyes::)

Hi All!

Great!

I see The Eagles lawyer has struck again. They recently informed Livenation they are no longer allowed to book Eagles tribute bands at Livenation venues. Good grief.

I see The Eagles lawyer has struck again. They recently informed Livenation they are no longer allowed to book Eagles tribute bands at Livenation venues. Good grief.
Well that explains the videos on YouTube being pulled.
I kind of was wondering about it every time I turn around some other eagles song video is blacked out.
Man what a bummer. I guess we can’t even play any of there songs what a deal....:confused::(
Man they need to Get Over It ! lol:D I think there’s a song there lol:cool:

Well that explains the videos on YouTube being pulled.
I kind of was wondering about it every time I turn around some other eagles song video is blacked out.
Man what a bummer. I guess we can’t even play any of there songs what a deal....:confused::(
Man they need to Get Over It ! lol:D I think there’s a song there lol:cool:
Haha! I see what you did there! :D

yeah, it got blocked. i thought they only block full songs, but i guess with the title there it was enough for them to block it. interestingly, i posted it on my instagram and it hasn’t been blocked there.

Back
Top Bottom