• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

"Hotel California" guitar solo

Freds55

Veteran
Hi All!

I just wanted to share my tribute to the Eagles with my attempt at the guitar solo of Hotel California. I basically just used the Deluxe Tweed on the AxeFx III and added a phaser for Joe Walsh’s parts...hope you approve!

Great job :)

Freds55

Veteran
Hi All!

I just wanted to share my tribute to the Eagles with my attempt at the guitar solo of Hotel California. I basically just used the Deluxe Tweed on the AxeFx III and added a phaser for Joe Walsh’s parts...hope you approve!

I wish I could play it that good. :D One of these days I’ll learn it all the way through.
How about a lesson :rolleyes::)

Timo

Regular
Hi All!

Great!

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
I see The Eagles lawyer has struck again. They recently informed Livenation they are no longer allowed to book Eagles tribute bands at Livenation venues. Good grief.

Freds55

Veteran
I see The Eagles lawyer has struck again. They recently informed Livenation they are no longer allowed to book Eagles tribute bands at Livenation venues. Good grief.
Well that explains the videos on YouTube being pulled.
I kind of was wondering about it every time I turn around some other eagles song video is blacked out.
Man what a bummer. I guess we can’t even play any of there songs what a deal....:confused::(
Man they need to Get Over It ! lol:D I think there’s a song there lol:cool:

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Well that explains the videos on YouTube being pulled.
I kind of was wondering about it every time I turn around some other eagles song video is blacked out.
Man what a bummer. I guess we can’t even play any of there songs what a deal....:confused::(
Man they need to Get Over It ! lol:D I think there’s a song there lol:cool:
Haha! I see what you did there! :D

iohanr

Regular
yeah, it got blocked. i thought they only block full songs, but i guess with the title there it was enough for them to block it. interestingly, i posted it on my instagram and it hasn’t been blocked there.

Top Bottom