Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women

Yeah, vintage jokes sound the best.

Most are under the impression the fellow doing the cute little light hearted presentation was the author.
--------------------------------------------------------

At the website where I found this the vast majority excepted it as good hearted clean fun.

The only few who were offended by the video where the fat chicks and transvestites.:shock

Most modern comedy is based on "joke expansion", just as most other forms of art evolve as modified rehash of what came before, with the addition of new detail. Bottom line for me is that this version of the joke is funnier than any other version I've heard because of the added detail and awkward presentation.

I can understand someone not thinking it's funny. What I can't understand is how someone could get bent out of shape over it enough to criticize others for liking it, and appoint themselves "police" over what should and should not be practiced by others. That demonstrates major insecurity, lack of tolerance, and desire to control others. In this instance, the protester's opinion is of no consequence whatsoever. However, this collective mentality when extended to a general population, or possessed by a few in positions of power. is the cause of more evil than can be estimated.

I can understand someone not thinking it's funny. What I can't understand is how someone could get bent out of shape over it enough to criticize others for liking it, and appoint themselves "police" over what should and should not be practiced by others. That demonstrates major insecurity, lack of tolerance, and desire to control others. In this instance, the protester's opinion is of no consequence whatsoever. However, this collective mentality when extended to a general population, or possessed by a few in positions of power. is the cause of more evil than can be estimated.
Dude, that "the humor police" thing was just a bit of sarcasm thrown in. I thought that was clear, even without smileyfaces added.

EDIT: Removed the rest of my post, because I realized I just maybe work different than you guys that I don't find this funny.

Yep. Wouldn't have been as funny if presented by a "cool" guy.
I guess that's acceptable. I mean, some people enjoy trashy movies after all. I'm not one of those. Point taken.

Also, there are people that liked The Phantom Menace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom