Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women

So he took a mediocre HIMYM joke and expanded on it?

Guys, extending jokes is not funny. Keep it short and simple. Don't add stuff to it. :/

~Sincerely,
the humor police.

PS: Also, damn, how can that guy in the video possibly make so many sexist remarks and still be so damn unfunny at the same time?

Last edited:
I feel guilty, but I enjoyed that. :devilish:
I hope you're sarcastic.

This guy didn't deliver a single punchline without hiccups and several times outright unintentionally revealed a punchline before he meant to. It's almost like they took the unfunniest guy in the office to deliver a narrative in about 7 minutes that was intended for a 60 second video at best.

He looks like the kinda guy I'd inquire with if I was considering a fat chick.

The writers of HIMYM were not the first to come up with this gag. It's been around for ages. Classic gags have long lives over many generations, with people amending them along the way.

IMO, this guy's version is far better than the lame HIMYM version.

I thought this thread was going to be YOUR advice on women.

And I was going to put forth the hypothesis that any of us with more than 1,000 forum posts, still has a lot to learn about women. We seem to have WAAAAAAYYYYY too much free time on our hands.

I hope you're sarcastic.

This guy didn't deliver a single punchline without hiccups and several times outright unintentionally revealed a punchline before he meant to. It's almost like they took the unfunniest guy in the office to deliver a narrative in about 7 minutes that was intended for a 60 second video at best.
That's what made it even funnier; the whole thing was presented as if it took place in an actual meeting or something where not everything is edited out in post production and there are mistakes and/or nerves.

So he took a mediocre HIMYM joke and expanded on it?

Guys, extending jokes is not funny. Keep it short and simple. Don't add stuff to it. :/

~Sincerely,
the humor police.

PS: Also, damn, how can that guy in the video possibly make so many sexist remarks and still be so damn unfunny at the same time?

Yet again, Zwieb finds a way to be a downer to anything that doesn't fit into her narrow little mind frame of progressive and acceptable.

Bet you're the life of the hipster party though.

Yet again, Zwieb finds a way to be a downer to anything that doesn't fit into her narrow little mind frame of progressive and acceptable.

Bet you're the life of the hipster party though.
What? Just because I find that good comedy is more than just a rehash of a lame joke with sub-par delivery?

Once again, you fail at trolling, dude.

The writers of HIMYM were not the first to come up with this gag. It's been around for ages. Classic gags have long lives over many generations, with people amending them along the way.
Obviously, they weren't the ones who invented this gag. Never said that. But they were the ones that delivered it to the masses, so it pretty much results in the same thing.

And guys, please, don't amend jokes. Most of the time, this ruins a perfectly fine gag. See exhibit A in this thread.

It's like seeing a perfect beautiful painting and then saying "Heh, I can improve on that."
And then this happens: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...s-19th-century-fresco-in-restoration-attempt/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom