Horrible noise issue instrument input

Had the same issue...Hit the Layout button, then page right twice to access the In/Gate tab...turn threshold to about 9o'clock then adjust the Ratio aswell...takes away what I thought were crap cable issues...

i don't get how that is a solution?

I knew it was a grounding fault. Ground loops hums are so easy to inhibit nowadays, if it's not gain, it's always almost certainly grounding/earth faults.

Not sure either but it worked...I tried dif cables ,turning everything off lights, computer TV...then I read on the Forum about this fix and it worked...Hope PTGold chimes in with a "Hey that worked !!" G

Not sure either but it worked...I tried dif cables ,turning everything off lights, computer TV...then I read on the Forum about this fix and it worked...Hope PTGold chimes in with a "Hey that worked !!" G

It definitely helped but its not the cure as there shouldn't be any noise at all. Ive had the AXE 2 since 2012 and never had this issue which leads me to believe as Cliff said that its a broken ground with the input jack. I have to use the noise gate in the meantime. Fractal will be sending an input jack assembly

I have a lot of noise too. Convinced that my guitar need grounding or shielding, seeing a guitar tech today! Tried three different pro--quality leads and one other guitar (Schecter Demon 7) . Ruled out the AXE FX so def. my Ibanez m80m is the issue.

Back
Top Bottom