Hoping For a X-Mas FM3 Special... Either FM3+FC6, or FM3 MKII, or both.... that would be cool...

Retro Rick

Inspired
I've been sitting on my FM3 invitation so long, it occurred to me maybe FA will do something for X-Mas... Anybody else think so?
Be a great way to kill those Covid-19 blues...

Hard to put a wait-listed product on sale. Do you offer the sale price to only ones shipped between certain dates? Seems like a great way to piss off everyone else that is or has been on the list.

It's nice to have dreams though.

I can see maybe a bundle with the fc6 or even a small discount (fc6) for those who already own a fm3.

The fm3 mk2 is highly doubtful for many reasons. They just released the fm3 not too long ago and still have people on the waiting list.

Plus they'd be a lot of angry users if that happened so soon lol

Hard to put a wait-listed product on sale. Do you offer the sale price to only ones shipped between certain dates? Seems like a great way to piss off everyone else that is or has been on the list.

It's nice to have dreams though.
The AXEIII just got updated to MKII... and it's on waitlist. Updates and specials are a normal SOP for most companies.
Not improving because you are afraid of Pissing off past clients makes no sense to me... They would still be selling AXE I if that were true.

The AXEIII just got updated to MKII... and it's on waitlist. Updates and specials are a normal SOP for most companies.
Not improving because you are afraid of Pissing off past clients makes no sense to me... They would still be selling AXE I if that were true.

The only reason why there's a Mk II for the AxeFx III is they switched display screen hardware. A similar thing led to the AxeFx II Mk II where the old display controller part was no longer available. There's been no announcement of an FM3 Mk II of any kind so you're talking about an entirely imaginary product at this point.

Back
Top Bottom