Hook up for software amp emulator?

Beanbake

Hello, I use my Axe and real amps 90% of the time but occasionally want to run a DI signal through the Axe to a laptop and then back and out to the axe then to a FRFR powered speaker.

I need some help with routing.
If I plug into input 1 , It looks like I should come out DI on USB 5/6 to the in on my computer app (like Bias amp) Can I route back to the axe on USB 5/6 and through my channel 1 XLR output To the FRFR.
I guess I would have to make a patch with an in and out and nothing else to “bypass” the axe. ?

Please go easy on me, I did try to figure it out by the manual . Thanks in advance
Beanbake

Hello, I use my Axe and real amps 90% of the time but occasionally want to run a DI signal through the Axe to a laptop and then back and out to the axe then to a FRFR powered speaker.

I need some help with routing.
If I plug into input 1 , It looks like I should come out DI on USB 5/6 to the in on my computer app (like Bias amp) Can I route back to the axe on USB 5/6 and through my channel 1 XLR output To the FRFR.
I guess I would have to make a patch with an in and out and nothing else to “bypass” the axe. ?

Please go easy on me, I did try to figure it out by the manual . Thanks in advance
Beanbake

Just route the output to USB 1/2 that's routed to Output 1 LR

Back
Top Bottom